Providing Industry and Business-Focused Content and Networking That China Development Leaders Can Apply To Their Daily Job Responsibilities
What differentiates ChinaTrials from other development events in China is OUR FOCUS NOT just on obtaining the highest number of attendees or holding as many breakout sessions as possible. Instead, we specifically FOCUS ON attracting 300-350 attendees who are the senior-level decision makers from all the BioPharma/Device companies (global and local) with activities in China and North Asia.
Now in its 7th year, ChinaTrials is the leading industry-focused clinical development event designed specifically for director-level and above executives with interest in China and North Asia development to come together to solve the industry’s current challenges.
High-Level Discussion On Exciting Strategic Topics
- How Does Global Headquarters View China R&D in 2014?
- Clinical Research in China: Has It Become Too Difficult For Global Companies?
- What Are The Experiences Of Local Companies For China Development?
- Collaboration and "Fair Market Value" When Interacting With Investigators and Sites
- Multi-Center Regional Trials (MCRTs): Is the Policy/View Shifting?
- The Impact of Recent Regulatory Changes in China
- Patient Litigation: How Do We Handle It?
- Early Development in China: Where Are We Now?
- Asia Regional Development Updates and New Strategies
- How To Manage and Review Data To Ensure High Quality
In-Depth Coverage On Detailed Development Topics
- Risk-Based Monitoring Implementation
- Safety Issues: FDA Audits, DMC for Safety Monitoring and ECG Recording
- Designing Clinical Trials To Meet Both Eastern & Western Requirements
- Post-Marketing Studies
- China Medical Device Development and Regulatory Updates
- How To Leverage Western Data and Experience To Speed Up China Development
- Patient Enrollment and Retention Strategies