Where China's Senior Clinical Development Executives Meet
We focus on quality of audience, not quantity by specifically aiming for a group of around 350 attendees. We believe that this is the right number to ensure that our audience is made up of decision-makers from the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device sectors.
2017 Hot Topics To Be Covered!
- The Impact of New CFDA Policy Drafts: Is China's R&D Infrastructure Ready and What Are the Challenges?
- A 10 Year Reflection on China Development: What Will the Next 10 Years Bring?
- Immuno-Oncology Therapeutics: What Are the Latest Clinical & Medical Advancements?
- Principal Investigators + Patient Advocates Forum: Improving Collaboration Between Sponsors, Sites and Patients
- Bioequivalence Studies & Consistency Evaluation in China: Requirements & Strategic Planning
- Challenges in MAH/CMC: How to Collaborate with CMOs to Support R&D and NDA in China?
- Parallel Development of New Drugs in China, US and Other Countries
- Central Labs vs. Local Labs: Do We Need Both for Development in China?
- An Update on Conducting FIH in China and Other Countries
- How Do Chinese Biotechs Find Funding and Partnerships for Global Development?
- Medical Devices (MedTech): Clinical & Regulatory Development
How Will You Benefit From Attending?
Senior-Level Attendee Profile
Over 75% of attendees at ChinaTrials are director-level and above. The majority of attendees are from multinational and domestic Chinese pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. Relevant government regulatory officials, university professors and investigators from China’s top hospitals also attend the event.
Endless Networking Opportunities
Over 15 hours of dedicated networking time is directly built into the program agenda to facilitate introductions between potential new business contacts in informal settings such as luncheons and cocktail receptions.
Best Practices from the Experts
Learn from over 75 carefully selected speakers who are running hundreds of trials in China and North Asia for the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies.
Presentation Topics Selected By and For Industry Executives
We spend hundreds of hours of market research, talking to hundreds of clinical development executives in every job function from every region. This is why ChinaTrials provides the best coverage of the hottest topics by the highest quality speakers of any China clinical event.
Worth Your Time
In just two and half days, you will hear from and meet all the top experts in the China clinical development field and you will meet and exchange ideas with hundreds of your peers from the BioPharma and Device industries. The invaluable information you take away from attending the meeting will have an immediate impact on your daily business activities.
Conference Organizer You Can Trust
ChinaTrials is organized by Lychee Group, the same team that organizes China Medical Affairs Summit, which has established itself as the most successful medical affairs event in China. We help organize most of the top healthcare events in China that you’ve probably heard of including China Healthcare Investment Conference and China Medical Affairs Summit.